This Promotion is now closed!
Redemption Closes: 14-Oct-2019
Purchase a P30 or P30 Pro from any participating store between 19th August and 30th September 2019, and receive a BONUS Huawei Media Pad T5 Tablet worth $399. Simply complete the form and upload a scan or photo of your purchase receipt. Simply complete the form and upload a scan or photo of your purchase receipt.
Please note, this redemption page will only remain active during the offer period.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is organised by Huawei Technologies (New Zealand) Company Limited (the “Promoter”) in conjunction with Noel Leeming, Warehouse Stationery, Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi, PB Technologies and 2degrees.
2. This “Purchase a P30 or P30 Pro and Get A Huawei 10.1” Media Pad T5 Tablet (the “Promotion”) will commence from 12:00am 19th August 2019 to 11:59pm 30th September 2019 (“Campaign Period”).
3. The Promotion is open to individual persons only. To qualify to enter the Promotion, Promotion participants (“Participant”) must be New Zealand residents and be 18 years of age or more. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
4. The Promotion applies to purchases at participating stores in relation to purchase of the Huawei P30 or P30 Pro mobile phone (Participating Promotional Product(s)).
5. Participant is required to purchase the Participating Promotional Product during the Campaign Period in order to qualify for a bonus gift of a A Huawei 10.1” Media Pad T5 Tablet (“Bonus Gift”) valued at $399. Bonus Gift is only available while stock lasts. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or cease the Bonus Gift with another gift of comparable value.
6. Participants are entitled to the Promotion on the following terms and conditions:
a. Only one Bonus Gift permitted per Participating Promotional Product. This Promotion is limited to two (2) Participating Promotional Product per person.
b. Purchase and fully pay for the Huawei P30 or P30 Pro mobile phone at participating stores nationally between 12:00am 19th August 2019 to 11:59pm 30th September 2019.
c. Visit www.redeemgift.co.nz to enter your phone Serial Number, Upload a valid proof of purchase and fill out the contact form (including all Personal Details) online to claim for the Bonus Gift.
d. For fulfillment of the Bonus Gift, the Bonus Gift will be sent via Courier to the Participant (as per details entered on the Online Claim Portal) within 28 business days of redemption.
e. Bonus Gift is non-transferable or exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash.
7. The online claim portal will remain open for an extended period of up to 14th September 2019 (two (2) weeks after the last date of the Campaign Period) to ensure gift with purchase can be redeemed. You may not redeem your gift after the online claim portal is closed.
8. The return or refund of any Participating Promotional Product shall also oblige the Participant to return the Bonus Gift. The Participant agrees to be liable for all costs should the Bonus Gift not be returned with any returned or refunded Participating Promotional Product.
9. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of all claims received and all Participants (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence), and reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Any claim not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Participants’ proof of purchase at any point in the duration of the campaign to verify the validity of all claims received (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence). The Promoter has the right to refuse a Participant’s request, if for any reason a Participant cannot use or does not want any part of the intended Gift in such event the Participant will be deemed to have forfeited the Gift without substitution or compensation.
11. The Promoter requires all Participants to provide a completed online redemption portal for verification purposes to claim the offer. Failure to provide the unique code as set out when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter result in invalidation of that Participant’s claim.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any error with regards to entering of the Serial Number, or any delayed or misdirected claims. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible online claims will be deemed invalid.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Participant.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that the correct name and email address is provided on the claim form. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Gift sent to an incorrect physical address (where the details are inconsistent with the claim form).
16. These terms and conditions and this Promotion apply to all participating stores of Noel Leeming, Warehouse Stationery, Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi, PB Technologies and 2degrees stores across New Zealand.
17. For any promotional queries, please contact the promotion Helpline on 0800 115 798.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIABILITY
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act. These Terms and Conditions shall be ready subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that the Participant may have in relation to the return of a product or this Promotion.
19. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this promotion or any technical errors that may occur during administration of this promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the Promotion Website www.redeemgift.co.nz.
21. In the event that any of the specified product in Clause 4 becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may provide an alternative product in its sole discretion to the same value.
22. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
23. If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
24. The Promoter collects and holds personal information and content provided by Participants in order to conduct this promotion and not for future promotional purposes. The promoter may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and offer suppliers. The Promoter is required by law to provide information to law enforcement agencies and government regulatory authorities. The claim is conditional on providing this information. All claims will become property of the Promoter. Each claimant’s submitted claim will remain anonymous and will be stored by the Promoter for further research purposes.
25. The Promoter is Huawei Technologies (New Zealand) Company Limited. 120 Albert Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland, New Zealand.×